Safe Working Solutions
In this new normal, we need to consider the Health and Safety of our Staff, Customers, Suppliers and Visitors. GDS Solutions now offer a wide range of PPE equipment, a fully comprehensive COVID-19 Safe Working Legislation and Compliance Guidance Package and an Antiviral Chemical Disinfectant Fogging Service.
Antiviral Fogging Service
An antiviral chemical disinfectant fogging service using a powerful professional antiviral disinfectant formulation that kills a range of pathogenic viruses in under 5 minutes.
The safe formula is suitable for use on most non-porous surfaces and leaves treated surfaces safe for human contact and was tested February 2020 to European Standard BS EN 14476 against Coronavirus.
- Kills 99.99% of germs and viruses
- Effective within 5 minutes
- Cleans and disinfects
- Non-bleach formula
- Safe for food preparation areas
- Non tainting
- General-purpose sanitiser
- Tested to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697
Antiviral UV Lamps
RENTAL @ £10 + VAT PER WEEK
Destroys the DNA structure of viruses, bacteria & microorganisms, making them unable to reproduce or regenerate.
- Remote control sterilization timing mode: 15/30/60 min
- One button control, easy to start room disinfection
- High-intensity ultraviolet, no dead angle in sterilization
- Made from ABS thermoplastic polymer, thick, wide base for stability
- Rated Power: 36 W
- Rated Voltage: 240 V
- Applied Area: 40 m2
- Ultraviolet Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Product Size: 20/14/3.2 cm
- Package Weight: approx. 500 g
Antiviral Mats with Disinfectant
Durable rubber mat with nodules disinfects soles of shoes before entry into premises. Supplied with secondary drying mat and 2 containers of disinfectant.
- Each container will disinfect footfall of approx. 200 people
- Complies with EU regulation 453/2010
Personal Protective Equipment
GDS Solutions have access to a wide range of PPE equipment:
- Face masks
- Hand sanitisers
- Sanitising Stations
- Temperature Guns
- Perspex Screens
Safe Working Package
GDS Solutions can provide a fully comprehensive COVID-19 Safe Working Legislation and Compliance Guidance Package.
- Site visit
- 6 months full telephone consultation & support
- Necessary paperwork and templates
This package will assist you to meet legislation and guidance requirements in a formalised manner. The on-site assessments and telephone consultation & support are undertaken by a fully qualified compliance officer with qualifications in Health and Safety, Fire Safety Regulations and Building Safety Regulations.
Any questions? Contact us!