Paper Shredding Services
GDPR Compliant Shredding Services.
Shredding for Business
In spite of the advances in digital technology, paper consumption is increasing. And the requirement for responsible disposal of it as well. There is an ongoing risk of data and identity theft. Shredding your sensitive documents is vital to safeguard your business’ confidential information.
Disposal of information concerning your business, your employees or your customers’ needs to be carried out properly. For instance, to avoid it falling into the wrong hands. Above all, this isn’t just good business practice, it’s the law. Our shredding services will give you peace of mind. For instance, in knowing that all of your sensitive information has been destroyed.
Advantages of Shredding Services
Small office shredders have their uses when volumes are very low. Therefore, when paper shredding requirements escalate they just can’t cope. To ensure 100% compliance with the GDPR, keep it simple. You can get all your sensitive material professionally shredded. In addition, all of your shredded materials are recycled. That’s why you can be sure you’re doing your bit for the environment too.
How it Works?
1. You can choose between lockable, confidential waste cabinets or lockable wheelie bins.
2. Decide on pick-up frequency.
3. Your company documents can be shredded on-site or in the local depot.
4. You can witness on-site shredding. Be sure your documents are safely disposed in one of the mobile shredding vehicles.
5. If you chose off-site shredding services, a Certificate of Destruction will be issued.
Any questions? Contact us!